The website is currently undergoing maintenance from 14:00 until 17:00
Spennymoor Town Supporters Club
AGM Meeting Minutes 25th June 2011
1. Re-election of the committee.
i. Paul Rogerson
ii. Paul Hughes
iii. Brian Edgcumbe
iv. Paul Coombes
It is now down to the group of members to meet independently to determine roles within the committee. We couldnt find another Paul to make it totally confusing.
2. Financial Statement.
3. Membership fees for next season have been set at £5 for adults and £3 for juniors and OAP’s for existing members renewing for the new season. New members will pay £10 and £5 respectively and receive a free gift.
4. The club will run a stall at the gala this year stall will sell a range of items as well as recruiting new members. Anyone wishing to help please let us know.
5. Subsidised bus to away matches for supporter’s club members.
6. Season Tickets - offer is valid until the 30th July
7. Supporters Charity match and Family Fun Day.
8. Ground development update.
9. Free admission to a preseason friendly for everyone renewing their membership. Voucher scheme.
10. Any other Business.
11. Date of the next Supporters Club Meeting.
The Supporters Club AGM will be held at 1pm on Saturday 25th June 2011 in the Moors Bar.
The bar will be open from 12:30 onwards with the meeting starting at 1pm prompt.
Everyone is welcome to come along to find out what is going on at the ground this summer and what we have planned for the future.
The agenda can be downloaded here Supporters Club AGM Agenda 20110625
The new membership form can be downloaded here Supporters Club AGM Notice 2011 – 12 season
1st April 2011 – The Moors Bar
Spennymoor Town Supporters Club meeting Minutes 31st October 2010.
Chairman – Paul Edgcumbe.
1. Members Fees for the coming season. It was agreed that the subs for the coming season are to be set at £5 for renewal and £10 for new members with a gift. Junior members will pay £3 and £5 respectively.
2. Financial Statement. Funds currently stand at £800. The club have paid for two signed shirts to be auctioned / raffled at the Sportsman’s Evening. A further shirt is to be framed and raffled at the Christmas party. The cost to be refunded to the supporters club and the profit to the Football club.
3. End of Season Charity Match. Dan Newall is to be asked to finalise a date and teams and report back to the committee. The Charities suggested for this seasons game have been proposed as follows:
a. MARA - a treatment centre for local Cancer sufferers
b. Help the Heroes
c. Air Ambulance
The funds can either be split amount the three charities or a vote can be proposed to select a nominated charity.
4. Supporters Bus – Anyone putting their name down and not showing will be required to pay unless their seat can be sold.
5. Supporters Club night out – A night out will be arranged for the New Year – a trip to Sunderland dogs is the preferred option at the moment. There will be a nominal fee for the bus and tickets can be obtained from the bookies.
6. Tiger Suit mascot – approval has been given to purchase a mascot suit to be used at promotions and events. The suit will cost approx. £140 and can be used for both supporters and football club functions but remain the property of the supporters club.
7. Ideas for future functions in the Moors Bar – Race night / karaoke and a Family Day on the Easter weekend which falls late April next year.
8. There are currently 60 members in the supporters club which is a slight increase on last year’s number.
9. A supply of supporters packs are to be made up to prevent delay when new members join.
10. A monthly draw of £2 is to be set up to allow revenue to be raised over the coming months and the summer months in particular.
11. The Football Club should be approached to allow members of the supporters club free entry to one of the pre season friendlies next year
Mike Rowcroft. 2nd November 2010.